X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
posted at 12:47 PM

Celebrated SINGAPORE'S BIRTHDAY today.

Maybe these was the first time I celebrated NATIONAL DAY
WITHOUT BEING IN THE CONTIGENT,

but the feeling was much different from the past 3 years.

hahas.
It felt WEIRD not being in the contigent,
and being an audience today.
Luckily,I'm a FIRST-AIDER today,
or I might be EMO-ing today.

xD

Anyway.
This year's celebration was different,
and in my opinion,was much more interesting.

However,I could not help feeling moody about it.
Don't know why,but I did not get a chance to get HIGH today.
For the past few years,
when the concert was held in the hall,we could shout and scream and the top of our lungs.

Well.This year parade and celebration was held in the PARADE SQUARE.
And the parade today was...

The GOH contigent did not showcase their 'weapons' this year,
nothing for this year's parade.
Instead,they stood there for the whole assembly,
and walked to the basketball instead after they were given the dismiss command.
The good thing was that no one was down.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

The celebration was highly interesting huh.
FLAG TWIRLING was fun,and so wished I was born 2 years younger.
Then got this guy in the group,poor thing,
had to keep pulling up his track pants.hahas.

Helped the KRANJI BEAR to find it's way home back to KRANJI was FUN!
And CHEE HOW appeared with the MAP!LOL!

xDDD

And forming SINGAPORE MAP was fun too!
Just that some non-enthusiast spoilt the whole mood.

Went up SJ ROOM to make WEITING's birthday present!LOL!

hahas.So fun doing the wrappings and such.
I'm sure she's going to LOVE it!
xDD

hees.
Then the sing-along session.
Maybe I didn't went down to join in the singing,
but was DAMN BORED nia.

LOL!

:))

zzz