Sunday, July 15, 2007
posted at 11:14 PM
Went out studying with SHU WEN again!
Also with WEI TING la.
this time round was at JURONG LIBRARY,
and I only reached there at around 5pm?!
Don't worry,I'm not like alte for hours.
Night study la.
Well.While studying,we saw this COUPLE.
S-DANG and PUNKERS de,your should know la.hahas.
Damn funny la.hahas.
Especially the PIANO one.:)
GEE.
Went for dinner at BAGUS.Not bad huh.
Went for DESSERT at MAC,and settled down to study for awhile.
SHU WEN went high huh.
I got a video as evidence.
Not one but 3,I think,but deleted one already.
LOL!
Wen home after that.
On the MRT,we were discussing SHU WEN's TUU CHU LAI DE stomach.
LOL!hahas.
WEI TING said she looked like an AUNTIE.LOL!
hahas.
At first when I saw SHU WEN suring the day,
she actually looked like she's going to CLUBBING after that.LOL!
hahas.