X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, July 14, 2007
posted at 11:17 PM

Today's study session turned out to be fruitful. :)

hahas.

Reached to WOODLANDS REGIONAL LIBRARY around 10.05 am ba,
all tables full already!

And I ended up at the children session table!
LOL!Aren't I embarrassed!:)

Spent 2 hourd there DOING NOTHING,
which is a disappointment.

Borrowed a few books,and now refraining myself from touching them!:(

Met up with AMIRAH,SHU WEN and CHIN MING and at THE BANQUET.

Sounded high class right?
It's NOT!It's LOT 1's FOOD JUNCTION,BPP's KOPITIAM!:)

And saw a SUSPICIOUS PERSONNEL!

IT'S AN OVERGROWN BABY ON THE BABY CHAIR!

But actually it's SHU WEN!

LOL!

And SHU WEN very lame la!
She tried climbing over the railing,
but then as the people at the next table were looking at us as we were making alot fo noise,
she did not la.

Continued our study session.
Were crapping there all at first.LOL!
Cos got this thing that blocked SHU WEN from having a place to sit down.

Then CHIN MING and SHU WEN and me went NTUC to buy drinks and food!
And we saw this SUPER HUGE PACKET OF SWEET!
But it's actually just for display la.LOL!

Went back,and we got a table.
CHIN MING and AMIRAH went off first.
SHU WEN and I continued till 8pm.

Then around 7 ba.
Got this two kids ar,
kept disturbing us!
Firstly,they knocked on our windows!Luckily I did not scream went they tried to scare us.
Then they came into the library.LOL!

We tried finding them,
but then we think they left already.

LOL!