X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, June 30, 2007
posted at 8:29 PM

This year CULTURAL FIESTA was not bad,
but then it was held in the MORNING this time round.

It has a differnt ambience as the last few which were held in the night.

Well.Since this is the last year when I will be in KRANJI SECONDARY SCHOOL,
this time round,me,SILIN and XINDI attended this year's CF in BALL GOWNS!:)

Well.We were worried that no one would wear ball gowns like us.
But there were a few la.
Including LAURA!
hahas.

The ball gowns were VERY STUFFY and HOT!
Wore the gown from around 8 to 12!

WOAH!4 hours man!

Took a lot of pictures lurh.
hahas!

And took part in the COSTUME COMPETITION.
We didn't win though.
The best dressed couple went to 3B.

Actually huh,they didn't even said that it's COUPLE lurh.
LOL!

But overall was ok.
FUN!But doesn't have the chance to take part in the MASS DANCE!
:(

After that went to return the COSTUMES.
And went shopping with HUI LING at BUGIS.
HUILING bought 2 COOL shirts!
Next time I then go buy ba.
The wordings on the shirts so FUNNY la!HAHAS!

Just cannot TA HAN the crowd there.
:(

And I FINALLY BOUGHT LETTER SHEETS!
hahas.:))