Friday, May 25, 2007
posted at 6:38 PM
Today marked the end of the Chinese Intensive Programme.
Mixed feelings though.
I'm not sure to be happy,or sad.
LOL!
Hmm.
Today's session started at 10 to 1500 hours.
Had lunch with Rachel Heng and Shu Wen over at the Minimart.
We ate MAGGI MEE!:))
However,we spotted this few bottles that were EXPIRED.
And the owners there said the people will come and changed de.
LOL!
Then after we ate, we went back inside to walk around,
as the heat outside was overbearing.
And I think, that the owners there BUI SONG us liao larr.
Cos they kept watching us through the security camera,
as if watching our EVERY MOVE.
I think they don't want us to find any expired stuffs that they had hurh?!
HMM.
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!
Went back to school,
and the last song for today that Mr.Choy had for us was nice.
Lyrics..LOL!
The MOST HANDSOME MALE CHINESE TEACHER!:))
LLOOLLL!
Went to Mandy's house next.
Too bad!Can't stepped inside as her sister was revising for GP Paper.
What she wore blanded well with her door and the wall though.
LOL!