Thursday, May 24, 2007
posted at 7:28 PM
Hmm.
Well.Today was..hmm..not a bad day.
The India delegates had arrived,but too bad,we didn't have the chance to meet them.Saw them through the window.
Went crazy with taking pictures today in the toilet.The toilet would be a great place to take pictures,
cos,you will have more privacy!:))
Lessons were as usual.
Did another paper 2 today.
Sighs.
Spent my time in the classroom,
went GAGA over the visualiser,
cos err..OK.It's hard to say:))
Scribbles on the board with lyrics..
ad my break of 45 minutes was finally over.
Went through the paper2.
And then our doom arrived.
We got to check our emaths PAPER 2 today.
Actually,I had known my marks long long time ago.
So was not bad la,but still have room for improvement.
Disappointed that I HAD SO MANY CARLESS MISTAKES!
So angry la can.
FUMING!
After that had lunch with AMIRAH.
And went to help CHEUNG WENG with the distribution of uniform accessories.
I'm practically crapping la.
One junior mistake me for CSM.
I thought she meant the 2007 one,and I thought that meant I looked younger(HEEHEE).
But it was actually the EX-CSM!:((
DIAO.Ok.
And YU ZHENG SO CUTE LA!
Can't help smiling:))
AND!!!
Alot of berets can't fit all those kids lor.
The funny thing is:
CHEUNG WENG USED A SCREWDRIVER TO MAKE A HOLE IN THE BERET!
DOUBLE LOL!
Did listening comprehension tests after that in the hall.
Was trying my best not to doze off.And did badly mans.
DISAPPOINTMENTS!:((
Went home with Beatrice after that.
Decided to take BUS 190 home.
And then got this group of people.
Boarded the bus. And then because the bus uncle suspicious of them,and requested to check their IC.
One of them, came back, and let the bus driver inspect their cards.
He was VERY rude to the bus driver can.
Coincidentally,
my in-class assignment yesterday was this article in the entertainment section of the LIANHEZAOBAO newspaper,which was parallel to the incident that I witnessed.
Well.It's rude.The driver was doing what he had to do.I pity the driver lurhh.
An innocent drive and was caught in this situation.SIGHS.