Saturday, April 07, 2007
posted at 12:02 AM
Waiting seems like the thing this week.
Today was the day which the few of us anticpated and looking foreward for.
Met the guys at around 3.15 and the few common late-comers were late again,including ME.hahas.
Chatted quite alot on the ride.
Just like the good old days.
I don't think we would have much chances to do these again.
:((
Got a call from Si Min that they had fall-in-ed,and all of us chiong all the way there.
In the end..
nothing much.
We were all splitted into groups.
So sians can.
Then had cheer which was like,so..ermm,so...not original?!
As in,I heard it before.
GIVE ME AN ASS!
hahas.
So we had packet dinner for dinner.
I'm so not going to forgive that stupid dog and the owner.
That dog was fed with chicken meat.
Those who didn't finish the chicken,the leftover was given to IT.
So rachel gave hers and some from us to IT.
So that dog bit her.
Luckily there's no blood,
or if any thing befall on her,YOU,DOG,YOU are going to get it from ME.
The bus then ferried us to our destination.
And waited.
The recording for the show was long,but was definitely fun,but my impression on some matters were destroyed.
I saw Sec1s there and they were gaga-ing and googoo-ing there.
HELLO.Didn't you see any celebrities before?!
So was fuming of another matter,and Cheung Weng was the boxing bag.
Sorry!
The recording of the show officially started at 7.30pm.
The hosts were VERY professional.
The recording ended around 11++.
Overall was quite okay, I think,on the performaance.
Nothing unhappy about.
Thanks to Rachel for fetching all of us home:))
Fall-In time change to 9!
Hooray!:))
TIRED!
TO BE CONTINUED..