X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Sunday, March 11, 2007
posted at 9:44 PM

Went to do Geography Project today.

Woke up late,so practically rushing,cos had some unfinished stuff to do.

Was late meeting them again.

Took the train to Jurong East Regional Library.
It was SO quiet on the second floor can?!

Moved to the 4th floor and started serious work.
Report was written,everything were done by 1.30 or ++.

Decided to go for lunch,packed our bags with nothing,
left our books on the table,
rearranged it so that it looked like we did serious studying,
wishing that they wouldn't disappeared or be found in the rubbish bins,
we sat off for LUNCH!

Ate in LJS.
As Chin Ming,Amirah and I ordered the same thing so we ordered in one go,
I had came out earlier to open the door for them.

I don't know how it happen,but the cleaner was walking in between Amirah and chin Ming,
and chin Ming managed to come out,
and that cleaner just closed the door before Amirah can come out!

I stood ther dumb-struck.

I meant,since he cut in between them,how come he DOESN'T know that Amirah is coming out?!
ANDAND!
Some other incident happened which I doesn't want to comment.
You want,ask ME!
LOL!

Went back library,
and started REAL serious work.
Evelyn went to borrow books,
Chin Ming trying not to doze off and saved by my antidote:CHOCOLATE!

I managed to buy After 8.
It's YUM!
Promoting chocolates.

anyway.
Evelyn left soon after.
Crapped for awhile,
and continued our work.

Left library around 5.30,bought the books we wanted,
and went home!

I'm watching Scooby-DOO!
:))

hahas.
Ciaos!