Friday, March 23, 2007
posted at 6:02 PM
It's been a week since I last blogged.
Life is kind of boring after Hana Kimi ends.
Nothing to look foreward to after school.
Nothing to make me rush home after school.
Yucks.
Anyway.
Total tests this week:3,I think.
Total Homework: So many that it cannot be count.
Sighs.The Big O is drawing nearer and nearer.
Like what Stenphel says,
we have to wake up and start MUGGING!
The Mugging Season for Os are going to start soon,
or should I say,have already started quite long ago?
Big Sighs.
I don't have the confidence.
I'm going to let everybody down.
Even Lit cher is exasperated by us.
I felt hopeless.
Got back English Common Test.
The marks are not nice,and the whole class doesn't even hit 20.
Sighs.
Got huge stacks of maths.
I'm afraid that it looks fragile to me,and I'm afraid to touch it.
Huge Sighs.