X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, March 10, 2007
posted at 8:28 PM

Hitched a ride to HQ today.
I thought we were going to be late.LOL!

Anyway,the course started soon after.
Had a short break,and made our way to the toilet.

Saw many SJ people.
Heard there's a competition today.

Anyway,the lesson resumed,
and FINALLY lunch!

Lunched at the store that we loved so much,and since we had not came here for like,
3 months ago?!
Should be a bit more than that.
I still loved that plate of chicken cutlet rice,
with mayonaise.

Don't get me wrong,it's with the chicken.

And last but not least,it's the soup that made me went back for 2 more bowls.

Went over to the kintergarden that I found last month.
The kids were CUTE!

Went back HQ and the competition was about to start!
But Sir came,
and lessons resumed..

And there's a time when the place was suddenly transformed into a hair salon where everyone of us turned BOTAK in 5 minutes..
Then into a boxing ring..
And into a vacuum cleaner..

Nearing the end of the lesson,
we watched a HORROR MOVIE!

The horrible scenes floating in my mind..

When I told my mom about it,I can't seem to eat my dinner!

The 'movie'ended a few minutes later.

Went home.
With a splitting headache.

Agrhh.