Friday, February 09, 2007
posted at 6:13 PM
YAY!
It's FRIDAY!:)
The Os results are revealed today.
Congratulation Everyone!:)
Anyway.
Yesterday was CE lesson(Character Education!LOL!).
Started the lesson with HAIL RAM!HAIL SHASI.HAHAS!So fun!
And we didn't did much though.
Our SL project was going to be BLOOD DONATION!
And.
We would be going to call upon EVERYONE,who were above 16,
encouraged them to donate blood.
Oh well.Only 4 of us fulfilled the criteria:Gabrielle,Sheryl,Xindi and ME!
Anyway.It's going to be FUN!
I had never done it before,and I know I would do it more than ONCE!:)
BUT!I scared of pain and blood!
Ironically,I'm a St.John member!
HAHAS!
AND!
I hate to say this,but Chee How is stepping down as chairperson!
GAWD!
Alamak!
ANDAND!
Cher ying gai rang wo men,as a class,to choose wo men the ban zhang.
Jiu xiang Bell shuo de:Ru guo ni bu popular,you ren hui yao follow ni ma?!
Mei you ren in the right mind hui de!
Wo bu ren wei ni hui,ni ke yi dai ling wo men de ban,
ni zhi hui gu ni zi ji:Class,qu wai mian pai dui,zun bei qu ke xue shi!
Ni jiang wan jiu bu jian ren ying le!
Ni shuo,ni fu ze ren ma?!
Lao shi ying gain rang wo men choose,ying wei wo men bi ta men hai dong wo men zi ji de ban,ying wei ni bu dong na ge ren de zhen mian mu!
Cher hai shuo,ying gai gei ji hui gei na xie mei you leadership post de ren.
Shuo zhen de,wo men de ban leaders yi da dui,hen shao ren shi bu mang de.
Dan ke yi bu yao xuan ta de ma!
Mei you ren in the right mind hui xuan ta de!
Wo si dou bu yao!
Too bad!
Bu ke yi gai le!
Hai you!
Jing tian ying wei mei you pe lesson,wo men zi ji zai ban,bell ring for recess,ran hou ta jiu jiang:ban,ni ke yi zou le!
Ni dong ta shuo shen me ma?!
GET OUT OF THE CLASS!
Ta jiao wo men GUN CHU QU!
LLOOOLLL!!!!!
Ying wei wo men hai zai huan yi fu,shuo yi mei you ren li ta.
Hai wen:Class,ni men bu yao gun chu qu ar?!
wad the hell!
Where got people like you de?!
Yucks!
Spit on the ground.
OOPS!
Wipe it up.hehes.