X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, February 24, 2007
posted at 2:23 PM

Woke up at 6.15.
Told myself not to go back to sleep.
But in the end..
I dozed off and woke up again at 7.20!!!
Jumped up,filled up my water bottle,changed and went off!
Saw Yan Rong on the LRT and was wondering why then she went to school.

I think not many people went back to check the noticeboard as the time had been changed to 7.50.

I RAN MOST of the way to school,
and saw RACHEL just alighting from her father's lorry.
And ran together!
hahas.
Luckily was not counted as late,cos the ADMIN put up the latest notice only after school.

And I was SWEATING LIKE HELL la!
I used 2 tissues loreadi but not yet dry.
LOL!
Did bandaging,but was trying not to fall asleep.
Rashidah's Imitation was funny.hahas.
Then the Sec4 splay CAPTAIN'S BALL!:))

hahas.Was fun!
And HOT!hahas
So warm hurhh.sweatANDsweatANDsweat!

AHH!

Then made some preaprations,demostrations..

And LAO YU SHENG!

hahas.
funFUNfun!

Then strolled rounf Lot1..
TIRED!
and
STINKY!

YUCKS!!!