X-ed
headlines
No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART

scandalous


Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIES friends KSJAB! & meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Rainie yang- dai wo zou (CD version) - 楊丞琳yang cheng lin rainie

gossips


spotlights
08S13 CLASS BLOG

08S13
HAPPY FAMILY :D
ELENA :) JASLINE :) MEI XIN :) SALLY :)
AISYAH CHRISTELLA TERENCE

PEEJAYYY :D
SHEAU JYU

SJAB :D;
CHRISTINE :D GERALDINE HANNAH JIETING KENNETH MARIZ MAY KOH NAJIHAH RACHEL LAI :D SIYING SOK TING :D YING2 ZHENSHUN
KRANJI (:
AISHAH :) CHARMAINE CHENG HAN!XD CHERYL ANG EVELYN FAZA JANINE JOANIE KHEH HONG KLARA LAO KIM LIN LIN LUQMAN MIRA :) SHARON :D SANDY T_HUILING

Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x x x
Don't remove the creds! or else
Saturday, February 24, 2007
posted at 1:59 AM

WAAA~

I only slept for 4 hours per day this week man!
So TIRED though.

Attend Public Duty CHINGAY today!
Didn't join the class for the trip to the PARLIAMENT HOUSE though.

BOOHOO!!!~

Anyway.Rushed home at 12.30.
So HOT man!
I was perspiring LIKE HELL.

And had to wear a kacket to cover my uniform!
Yucks.

Met the girls,and I was LATE!AGAIN!
hahas.

But we reached quite early though.
Went for the briefing at 4pm.

I was trying my VERY best not to doze off.
Then was given a break,and went Concourse.

We found this Kindergarden,and we saw this sisters who were SOOOOO
CUTEEE!!!
hahas.

Went back Hq and saw Simon Ow SIR.LOL!
The secret between the KSS CORP.hahas!
Was crapping there with PEI LING,SI MIN and YAN YING.LOL!hahas.

And then we were given YI LI MIAN BAO!
LOL!

And we tried to SHAPE our bread into a ball.

LOL!

Anyway,I partnered up with Derrick Sir(Spelled like this?!)
Very quiet though.
hahas.

Then we waited and waited for the ambulance to drive us to our destinations..

Crapped some more..

The ambulance finally arrived,and the windows were BLACK TINTED GLASS.
So nobody can see inside de la.
I sat at the front!My first time!hahas.Cos I knew I can't sit there anymore..
The back was EXTREMELY DARK lurhh.

And I felt llike I'm one of the Kidnappers hurhh.
I kidnapped 10 people!
LOL!

We were then dropped of somewhere,and we had to WALK to our stations.

Derrick Sir sure WALKED very fast!
We practically had to run and walked like those auntys going for brisk walking.
We definitely sweat alot!Even though we were in the air-conditioned!
COOL!

Well.My partner and I were left to look after the First Aid Post.

But I don't know when did our sign changed to:
INFORMATION COUNTER?!

People asked directions from us!
and I don't know this area well cos I had not come here for a longlong time!
Alamak!So PAI SEH can!
Thanks SIR!:))

Then the parade started though.
WAA!The fire crackers were LOUD!
Burst my ear-drums.

SMSed Si Min to come back cos I was bored and I can't watch the parade from where I am.

Saw ARVIN!AND his WIFE!!
hahas.I never knew this would happen!hahas.
Joined MA'am XinYan and the sidewalk.
The parade was NICE!
So cool!

I wished that next time,I could take part!
:))

The parade ended soon after.
Decided to take the bus,but we waited for about an hour and 5 BUSEs had left PACKED and we still couldn't get a BUS!
Started to panick and called Sir Choon Siong.
Met Sir and Ma'am and went home together.

So tired!
Tomorow had training!
Can die hurhh,
I think I will be late.
:))