Friday, February 16, 2007
posted at 8:48 PM
AHHHHHHHH!
4D YOU ROCKS THE HOUSE!
YOU RULES!YAHH!
4D SHUANG XI LING MEN TODAY!:))*GRINS*
Went to school early in the morning,and thought I was LATE for school!
Reached school at around 6.05am,found that none of the peeps were there!
Saw Hui Ling arriving,and went upstairs to look for them,
In the end were screamed by the aunty.
Found Janine at the foyer,and Shu Wen,and started ER,writing phrases,as in,Chinese 'idioms',you know.
Yupps.
Then the
ARRIVAL OF OUR SHU FA DA SHI.LOLS!
SHARON KER!:))Well.When she did the calligraphy,the other hand would go behind her back!hahas!
Like the olden days...
Then later got this little boy who appeared.Actually,not very little.heehee.
He stood there,looking at our BEAUTIFUL writings,then he suddenly perked up with 1 phrase,which I can't remember.
hahas.PRO!:))
And that DARRYL NEO!We all agreed come at 6,and he only came at7!!!!!!!
Then fall-in later,which when we had to stop whatever we were doing.
All our hands are:HONG YUN DANG TONG
:))
We were then dismissed for the DECORATION OF CLASSROOM.
Finished up deco,and we KNEW we were GOING TO WIN!:))
Wanted to take pictures,but time was running and the judges had arrived.
We left for the hall lurhh.
I TELL YOU!!!
THE MONGOLIAN DANCE WAS SUPERBBBBBB!!!
I WISHED THAT NEXT TIME,AFTER I REINCARNATED,I WOULD LIKE TO BORN IN MONGOLIA!:))Then was the PRIZE PRESENTATION!
AND!!!
4D WON
1st RUNNER-UP FOR COSTUME COMPETITION,
AND!!
CHAMPION FOR CLASSROOM DECORATIONS!
WE TOTALLY ROCKS!
WOOHOO!!!:))AND!!We were so going CRAZY during the concert mans!
We cheered for EVERYONE,and actually wanted to scream PAPA BEAR YOU ROCKS,but he left befor we did.
Then went back class,
and on the way sang our 'CLASS SONGS'!:))
SUNSHINE,A RAP,and TELETUBBIES SONGS!:))
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE,MY ONLY SUNSHINE.
YOU MAKE ME HAPPY,WHEN SKIES ARE GREY.
YOU NEVER KNOW DEAR,HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY.
TINKIE-WINKIE
GIPSY
LALA
PO!
TELETUBBIES,TELETUBBIES,
SAY 4D!
4DDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!:))
After that went to eat lunch with SOENG MAY and HUI LING!:))
Then went
SHOPPING with Hui Ling at
NOVENA SQUARE!
It's like,2 years since I had went there.
The last time was because the SJ peeps went for training at the now,OLD POLICE ACADEMY.
Actually we wanted to go to
SQUARE 2,
But we CAN'T FIND IT!
Contacted KIM lurhh.
hahas.
Finally found SQUARE 2!
The shops all not up yet,so disappointing!
Bought a skirt,and Hui Ling bought a dress!hahas.
And bought some accessories!:))
But can't find a nexklace!:((
BOOHHOO!
Then went back LOT 1 to bou necklace!:)
hahas.
And we shopped non-stop!hahas