Thursday, January 18, 2007
posted at 10:43 PM
RARR!:)
Ha.I'm able to grab some time to blog here!
Yip.Went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic today.
So far,I had stepped and explore 3 polys:Singapore Poly,Nanyang Poly and this.
But.
Hadn't explore JCS YET,except for AJC la.hahas.
Anyway.
We left school around at 1 plusplus without our bags.
Didn't know that Ngee Ann so near hurh.
It's at CLEMENTI.Quite near to SP ba?!
It's crowded there!So manyMANY people.
Was 'escorted' to the Convention Centre.
Watched a little clip on NP's courses.
And was let off on our own!
But had to get back at 3.15 for the bus to send us back to KRANJI.
So Chin Ming,Evelyn,Sharon,Shu Wen and ME,
take out time and strolled.
First stop was the CANTEEN.hahas.
Empress Dowager ORDERS.
Was approached by one of the er.Dancers?!hahas.
settled down and bought some drinks.hahas.
Was ER.Not that nice.hahas.But was ok.hahas.
Then to the TOILET!
hahas.
And found ourselves in the Business and Accountancy Building.
And followed the trail of music..
And reached this open space area,where tents were set up.
Was called to play GAMES!hahas.
Minimum 3.Luckily,Izzaty and friend,whom I don't know what's her name,joined,and teamed up with Shu Wen.hahas.But cannot beat the record!
Too bad!:(
But!
I kena HIT by the CHINMING AGAIN!
RARR!
First.She SPIT OUT WATER ONTO MY BLOUSE.
AND NOW?!
She was fanning herself,
and then SMACK INTO MY FACE!
Good LOR!
Then we walked.
And reached the sheltered area at the ATRIUM.
COOL DANCING!Was DAMN NICE LOR!!!
Then SINGING!
Absolutely LOVE IT!
Jackie from 3J SANG MAN!
W-O-W!!!hahas.
Then more singing.
Actually saw some dancers,whose 'uniform' looked like they were going to dance SALSA,CHA-CHA,or dunno wad.
Wanted to watch!But wait and wait and didn't go up!
So too bad!Cos time was up le.
So went back to the convention centre.
While waiting for the bus,
I saw ERIC SIM HONG WEN!
WA!Still the SAME lor!His face turned SUPER READ!plus his EARS TOO!hahas.
Too bad!He don't remembered my NAME!hahas.
saw some familiar faces from other schools from the WEST.hahas.
hahas.
So tired!AND!
The bus we went back in got this SMELL,which was,I think,thsoe new bus smell.
It makes me DIZZY!Yukks.
Went home with Hui Ling and Hui Qi.
Bumped ito HUI YI!
Another HUI.hahas.
Chatted with her.
On SJ stuffs,and the school's.
hahas.She wanted to go Ngee Ann hurh.hahas.
Have to pia homework le!
Sighs.