Friday, December 29, 2006
posted at 9:29 PM
Woke up in the morning,and didn't feel quite well.
Was Sneezing!!Agrhh.
Went out with my mother and sister.
Prayed at the temple.
Bought some dried fruits.
And went OG.
Bought a pair of platform shoes!
I loved IT!!
hahas.
Bought alot of things lor.
hahas.
Ate lunch, and walked to St.John HeadQuarters,while my sis and mom went home.
Was supposed to meet Christine and Rachel there.
And since they haven't reached,and I knew I had to SLIM DOWN,I walked back to the LAvender Station.
Walked alot!
And went back HQ with them.
Got our salary.
Went to City Hall,Suntec!
Christine bought an OP bag!and a sweater/shirt.hahas.
And bought pasta and spagetti!hahas.
At Carrefour.So many people!and those cashier,so young la,so slow lor!and the person in front of us,bought so mant things!,their total amt was 100++.hahas.
Maybe was Hari Raya Haji ba.
Then went back home!
Was so late alreadii/
hahas.