Saturday, December 30, 2006
posted at 8:57 PM
RARR!
Kays.Back from Belated Christmas cum New Year Party.
This was the third time having this party!
It was held every year,duh.
However,it was the first time held in broad daylight.LOL.
Cos everytime,it was held during the night.
So poor SzeHim woke up in the morning,and cooked Spagetti,
which I think,sucks like hell.
As we bought 3 packets of it,I cooked 3 times lor.
The first batch was unsuccessful,
due to Stenphel's big mouth,
he said that it would go chao da.
And it did.
Oops.
But it was not very bad la.
But the 2nd annd 3rd was ok.
Cooked until I fed up lor!
But then I was terribly late to meet the others.
I'm supposed to meet SokTing and Beatrice
at the CCK Mrt at 11.30,and I only left home at around,12?!hahas.
And that bundle was so heavy.
And I even dare to wear a skirt?!
LOL!Stupid SzeHim.
Then called WeiTing where the hell she was,
cos I told her to meet me at the Bus Interchange instead.
Cos didn't saw her,so walked to the Northvale on my own.
Then I don't know how to get in!LOL!
Luckily she saved me la.hahas.
Then put everything in the Social Lounge.
And sat down and watched High School Musical!
Again.3rd time liao la.
But I enjoyed their dance moves,and their vocals.
Was damn nice lor.
Their dance moves SUPERBLY NICE!Especially when they dance,they were very synchronised.
Hmm.My dance team,we were not that synchronised de lor.
But we still won the Championship title,with another group.hahas.
Hmm.Next year no more dancing liao!Sians.
Ok.Then we Kai Dong,after the arrival of Laura Pang.
The officers dunno when come,so we ate without them.hahas.
My chicken wing dropped onto the floor!
So I got another one.hahas.
And ate Agar-Agar done by SokTing,Nuggets by Beatrice,Pork by Rachel,drinks brought by WeiTing and SiewLing,and Chicken Wings and Pasta by Christine.
And also chips from SiewLing.
Then went out of the room,and saw that the Sec1s were playing in the playground!
I remembered last time,which was 2 years ago,we did what they did,and was shoo-ed off by the security guard lor.sighs.hahas.
Went back and finished HSM.
Went out again and joined the Sec1s for awhile.
Then as everyone went back,we started playing MUSICAL CHAIRS!
And the top 3 places goes TOOOOOOOOO[DRUM ROLL]
THE SEC3S!!!Was topped by SZEHIM,BEATRICE,and SOKTING!!:)
hahas.
Then later the Sec1s went out again,
and the officers streamed in le.
Cos very sians,the 7 of us played CONCENTRATION!
hahas.
then joined the Sec1s with HIDE-AND-SEEK!:)
hahas.We are Childish cn?!hahas.
I partnered up with SokTing,and Christine,Geraldine and PeiLing were the Catchers.
So both of us decided to hid in the TOILET,and we hid in the Showering Cubicle.
Then as our cubicle was beside the toilet ones,and the wall between these both cubicles were abit kind of transparent,we saw this woman security guard,
her BUTT IS TOTALLY ON THE WALL,AND BOTH OF US CAN SEE HER BUTT W/O HER TROUSERS!
I MEAN ONLY ME SAW IT COS ST WAS FACING ME,WHILE I FACED THE WALL!
GAWD!
Then later they found us la.hahas.
We are Childish cn?!hahas.
Then was GIFT EXCHANGE!
I got CHRISTINE TAN'S PRESENT!
And I got back the stickers that I put in my present,
and it was the SAME lor!
So I got back what I gave away.LOL!
hahas.
After that we then open SPARKLING DRINK!hahas.
WT bought Apple and Red Grape.hahas.
Took some pictures.
And went home.
On the way,cos I was turning behind to say something,
and didn't notice an aunty,
no,an AH MA,
and bumped into her.
AND
she scolded me: Nian qing ren zhang yan jing bu kan lu.
LOL!
The road so narrow,even if I didn't SEE you,
You cannot siam yourself ar?!
You are lucky that I was so shocked that I didn't bickered back,ok!
Agrhh.
Old woman this days were so RUDE cn?!Agrhh.