Thursday, December 28, 2006
posted at 8:12 PM
GAWD.
I'm so GONA flunk it.
My mind went blank when I did until the last question.
Gawd.My 11 marks just flew away.
Hopefully can passed.
I'm NOT dropping it!
Stayed in school after for some SJ stuff.
Was so glum la.
Did what I had to do.
And followed the Sec2s to LOT1.
Went toilet and changed to outside clothes la.
Then lombang my bag with my brother,
and
THANKS TO LAURA FOR YOUR CUTE LIL BAG!:))hahas.
Saw Rachel,who was bringing the Kids:Amelia,May and SiMin to watched DEATH NOTE 2.
hahas.
And saw KENNETH TOO!He was going for his Secondary School de outing.
Then also saw Vincent and gang!LOL!
Then bought the train,which Christine was in,and headed for Harbour Front.
Alighted at Outram Park,intending to change to the Purple Line.
But in the end,they all decided to go Marina Bay to eat.So waited for them,and took the train to alight at Raffles,and changed to the Red Line.
ButBUT!
We boarded the WRONG train!
We boarded the one back to woodlands de!
LOL!!
Alighted at City Hall.
And headed back to Marina.
Didn't know it was so OOLOO!
Trees,LOTSA,surrounded the MRT Station lor!
Boarded Bus400.And reached our destination.
As there were 7 of us,as Joan went back le,the guys to 1 table,
the we 3 girls to one.hahas.
Didn't ate much la.
Still prefered SEOUL GARDEN.
Although last time I went,we paid $20++,cos we after 6 ma.
hahas.
We ate TONS when we went to SEOUL GARDEN!hahas.
Then when we went abck,Christine wana play Arcade!
So we went in,and they only had 6 machines.
Then LinQian said she be cameraman.So the others play lor!
Long time didn't play Arcade le.
All my skills were so rusty.
hahas.
Then went back.
Took a section picture at the MRT Station.hahas.
Then took another one in the Train.hahas.
So late then reached home.hahas.
But I reached home before my BAG!hahas.LOL!
But I enjoyed my day!
I mean,night.
hahas.
Cheers!:))