Thursday, November 30, 2006
posted at 7:13 PM
Whees!
Kayss.I'm gona keep up with my blog.hahas.
Today went school for a mini training.Combined with SokTing's.
Ended at around 12++ ba.
I made PeiLing cried!!!
I'M SORRY PEILING!!:(So after when ST went home,continue abit.
The cases MayKoh and LauraAnne gave were WEIRD.LOL.
But ok la.Must improve lors.
Went Lot1 with Beatrice,MayKoh,PeiLing,SuMin and Geraldine.SiMin and LauraAnne took the bus.Accompanied BT return books then she went home.
Ate lunch with the others.LOL.hahas.
Took some pictures there,cos I veri sians.Then the others haven't finished their lunch yet though.hahas.
Then went around walk walk,cos we doesn't wana go HOME!hahas.
PeiLing and SuMin went off,leaving Geraldine the only Sec1 left!hahas.
Don't worry las,I'm the only Sec3 ma!
So went to take NEOs!!!
hahas.
Geraldine needed to be pull there lors.Don't be shy la.I also like that ma.hahas.
It's good to be with the seniors de la.
So hilarious.But actually I zi HIGH lor.LOL.
Then sae Nadia.hahas.
Deco the NEOs then left the area.
Walk around and look at VCDs.Gossiped here and there over Taiwan and Korea Dramas.
hmm.Got some recommendations lor.hahas.
Then Geraldine look damn BORED lor.And quiet.hahas.
Went POP after that.Did the same thing.
Caught Geraldine burying her head in HAPPY FEET books!!!
hahas.
WEnt home after that.
Saw Ms Tan!
She's going for lunch.And haven't packed her bag for the 14 days HOLs to Cambodia.LOL.
And she's going TODAY!
LOL.
CIAOS!