Thursday, October 26, 2006
posted at 8:05 AM
kays.
i'm back to blog.
geex.I've got sucky results.I don't understand.I did put in effort.Maybe not enough ba.
sighs.must pushed myself harder.
offcially hols le.But need to go back for supplementary lessons.
And there's another camp next year.I guessed it's the same thing agn lor.
And i suspect it's the same organisation,the same peeps.
Sighs.How come Sec4 le still must have camp?!
furthermore,it's compulsory lo.
LOL.
There's lots to do this hols.
And i just want to be let off.
Sighs.
Left to rot.
I'm soSOso not wanting to go for FDI.
But it's like:No choice.
So into Kdrama le.
I DAMN LOVE GONG!!:)
Finished watching it le.
hahas.the second time i watched and i was like,no emo at all.LOL.
waiting for lovelt samsoon.hahas.
and i'm cut off from entertainment.
BUT.
i still got some things so i'm able to be here.
And sians.Rotting at home.
Going out next tues.
WHERE?!
Parliment House!:)
weird hurh?!
that's our ideal shopping trip!hahas.