Friday, September 29, 2006
posted at 9:11 PM
Sighs.
Guessed this will be the last post before EOY.
Haiishh.I'm damned busy lor.And haven't started revising.Actually started le la.
Everytime come home like 7?!
Alot of extra lessons la.
Tomorrow still need to go back school.
Sighs.
And this week like slept at ard 12am plus?!
Somewhere ard there las.
soSOso tired.
After EOY have to start Sc4 life le lor.
I'm damned scared.Of dropping to sub-science.No away am i letting it off.
So must mug hard le!!
Sians.
Anybody care to study outside?!
Do PM me las.And i dun tink anibody will come online.cos all mugging.
hahas.
After xams still got lotsa things to do too.
I'm damned tired of my life.
Sighs.
Sec3 life just went too fast.I totally missed my lower sec life lors.Like english.The assignments do le then pass up,PPR still ok.English didn't even fail at all lor.Now.Totally different.Our teacher also stressed up too.Sighs.
Catching up in alot of things la.