No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART
scandalous
Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIESfriendsKSJAB!& meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Layout: kisses.away
Resources: xxx
Don't remove the creds! or else
Sunday, November 28, 2004
posted at 12:47 PM
yEa...todae we take paRt in the first fOOtdiRll cOmp eva being oRganize...aNd we gEt are the 2nd runner up!!!i'm sosososo happy!!!i can't believe it. our seniors hard work pays off!!!!i don't tink the trainings are so tough now...hahaz...i thought we didn't achieve anything cOs jOyce sae sumthing rongz...bUt we still gEt thiRd!!!bUt we still lose 2 gan eng seng, which is the champion and hai sing...which is the first runner up...nvm...the thing is...ma'am saes we hav a small gap bTween the second in place and us...i noe we can work hard de...hope we will get thiRd, or mayb 1st in 2 yrs time...hahaz