No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
Crazy over "That's What You Get" by PaperHEART
scandalous
Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper; with a HEART.I am a living paper. S.DANG BOBBIESfriendsKSJAB!& meeeeeeee!♥棒棒堂 & ♥FT.ISLAND
Layout: kisses.away
Resources: xxx
Don't remove the creds! or else
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
posted at 7:47 PM
wahz...everitime gOt training de...veri tired 1 de...1 day i might dehydRate lah...haiz...all bcos of that competition...on the 27 nOvembeR...then hav 2 see the chou nu ren...i hate lah...she looks so proud de...i can't stand her...obi that time she fall down...serves her rite...wah...today training veri tiring...my leg pain liaoz...but we got learn sumthing new today...two things lah...but veri complicating de...i can't catchup a bit...but i will improve de...